Please join us on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 to learn how technical analysis helps analysts, traders and Portfolio Managers make better investment decisions. Attendees will learn a wide variety of practical applications ranging from the Indian Equities market to the Singapore Hedge Fund Community. Bloomberg will host as the MTA presents three special guest speakers, including two Chartered Market Technician (CMT) charterholders.
This educational seminar is free, but space is limited. Registration is required and by invitation only. Given the strong focus on behavioral finance, rules-based investing, and quantitative strategies in the industry, this seminar will be certain to engage and educate investment professionals of all backgrounds. We encourage public and private pension plans, institutional traders, portfolio managers, research analysts, wealth managers, and asset allocators to attend.
Complete details below. We hope you will join us!
Akshay Chinchalkar, CMT
Mumbai Chapter Chair
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Time: 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Topic: Technical Analysis for Institutional Fund Management: Insights From Practitioners
- Akshay Chinchalkar, CMT – Market Specialist for Charts, Technical Analysis and Data Visualization, Bloomberg L.P.
- Bloomberg’s technical analysis toolkit to address the A to Z of the idea generation workflow
- “Not to Miss” Charts with US elections around the corner
- Nitin Kunde, CMT – Chief Technical Strategist, ICICI Securities
- “Benchmarks are illusions, the real value lies beneath the surface” – Bottom up investment approach that feeds ICICI’s proprietary models powered by technical analysis.
- Richard Waddington – CEO Sherpa Funds Technology
- Process in Portfolio Construction: Extending the Technical Discipline beyond Signal Generation
Bloomberg Data Services Pvt Ltd (India)
16th Floor, One Indiabulls Center Tower 2B,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel west,
Mumbai – 400092
Registration is Required and by Invitation Only: This event is free of charge but space is limited.